Arizona Immigration News Headlines
- Advocate for justice and raise awareness of migrants and refugees, including those detained in administrative and criminal proceedings in Arizona.
- Create a unified voice and develop shared analysis and plans of action in an inclusive and diverse network of participants.
- Organize and educate about the growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, policy and practice to promote just legislation and change.
- Increase communication and the sharing of information among coalition members and participants.
- Add value to local organizations by addressing their needs through trainings and capacity building.
- Promote and support indigenous and grassroots forms of organizing in our communities.
- Serve as a vehicle, a forum, a resource and an advocate for migrant and indigenous voices and their concerns.
The Arizona Coalition for Migrant Rights is a statewide coalition composed of migrant, refugee, indigenous, community, religious, human and civil rights and labor organizations and individuals. We advocate for just immigration policy and law, work to defend and expand the rights of migrants and their families in Arizona, and educate our communities to advance immigration reform and social change.